German Christmas Nutcracker from the Erzgebirge (Ore Mountain) in a loving handmade and sophisticated woodworking from the manufactory Richard Glaesser GmbH in Seiffen Christmas region. The Seiffen Nutcracker pictured here has a medium size. Height of the Nutcracker: 21cm/8.4inch. The Richard Glaesser logo on the wooden jewelry pieces, a little angel with the initials RG, guarantees the highest quality in design and workmanship.
Though the name suggests, a nutcracker figure is not suitable to crack nuts. The Nutcracker is made of a soft wood, the pine wood.
• Typical german Christmas Nutcracker from wood
• Traditional german Christmas decoration
• Design: modern, Santa Claus
• Handmade, hand painted
• Origin: Erzgebirge Germany
• Nutcracker height: about 21cm/8.4inch
• Nutcracker by Richard Glaesser Seiffen
excl. Shipping costs
)* reference price is the normal seller price
Interesting additional information about this item, see the Wikipage Nutcracker.